Chesapeake Bay Summit 2016
Airing LIVE on Wednesday, April 27 at 9pm • moderated by Frank Sesno
Watch the program live streamed here:
Host Frank Sesno explores the complexities of one of the most serious problems facing the Chesapeake Bay - a growing population and continued development and building within the watershed. Sesno and world-renowned experts on the Chesapeake will discuss the vexing problems associated with population growth and development around the region, with an emphasis on possible new ways to clean up the water and restore its fisheries.
Panelists on the program include:
- Tom Horton, Writer/Author
- Tim Wheeler, Managing Editor, The Bay Journal
- Dru Schmidt-Perkins, Executive Director, 1000 Friends of Maryland
- Rich Batiuk, Assistant Director of Science, Chesapeake Bay Program\EPA
- Karen McJunkin, Regional Partner & Vice President, Elm Street Development
Frank Sesno is director of the School of Media and Public Affairs at The George Washington University. He is an Emmy-award winning journalist and creator of PlanetForward.org, a user-driven web and television project that highlights innovations in sustainability. Sesno's diverse career spans more than three decades, including 21 years at CNN where he served as White House correspondent, anchor, and Washington Bureau Chief.
Produced in association with